- About Bent Creek
- Special Events
- First Call Wine Club
- Bent Creek Calendar
Bent Creek Winery
Mediterranean Marinated Pork Tenderloin
1/4 cup Bent Creek Zinfandel Port
3/4 cup Bent Creek Cabernet Franc
1/4 cup olive oil
4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
2 tsp. dried marjoram
1 T. balsamic vinegar
1 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
1 pork tenderloin
Vegetable oil for brushing grill rack
1/2 tsp. kosher salt
4 T. honey
1. Stir together the port, wine, olive oil, garlic, marjoram, balsamic vinegar and pepper.
2. Place the pork in a plastic freezer bag and add the marinade, coating the tenderloin. Marinate for 2 hours in the refrigerator. Bring to room temperature 30 minutes before grilling.
3. Heat the grill to very hot and lightly oil the grill rack.
4. Remove the pork tenderloin from the marinade. Reserve the marinade. Place the pork on the hottest part of the grill. Grill for 2 minutes on each side, and then remove to a cooler part of the grill.
5. Stir the salt and the honey into the marinade. Brush over the pork repeatedly while grilling it for 10 minutes per side.
6. Remove the pork from the grill to a platter. Allow it to rest for a few minutes before slicing and serving it.
7. Serve with Bent Creek Cabernet Franc.