- About Bent Creek
- Special Events
- First Call Wine Club
- Bent Creek Calendar
5455 Greenville Road
Livermore, California 94550
Bent Creek Winery is conveniently located in the Livermore Valley, east of the San Francisco Bay. Driving time from downtown San Francisco or San Jose can be as short as 45 minutes.
- From the Bay Area drive east on Interstate 580 toward Stockton and take the Greenville Road exit.
- Turn left on South Frontage Road. Drive 1/4 mile to Greenville Road.
- Turn right and drive 8 miles south to the end of Greenville Road, 1 mile past the Tesla Road intersection.
- After the Tesla Road intersection, notice the white picket fence along the right side of the road and Poppy Ridge Golf course on the left.
- Turn right at the top of the hill where the white picket fence ends and continue down our driveway 1/4 mile to our tasting room.
Look for the views in the pictures above as you drive down Greenville Road and up to our tasting room at the end of the driveway.
NOTE: Internet maps direct you to the beginning of our driveway. You must go down the driveway 1/4 mile to reach our tasting room.